Tuesday 17 June 2008

Welcome to my Thoughts

Dear those who can be bothered to read this,

Now that the site is up, the album has released, my university term has ended, and I feel less crowded than I have the past 2 years, so in accordance to my site manager's wishes of armeenmusa.com, I start this blog.

Haven't yet figured out what I'm going to write, but I'm thinking gaan, gaan, gaan as I've already made a blog (archive rather) of the poems I used to write (and some recent ones), so anyone interested, give it a go: moondizzy-poems

Have had a rather silent day today, only ended up listening to 2 songs of Nitin Sawhney's Broken Skin while making lunch. One of my favourite producers, hats off to him for being one of the few to create his own unique sound.

A group of friends and I, performed a song from this album at one of our uni shows. We melted it down, to make it simpler (was a hard song!) Here is our version of Homelands:



Comments are most welcome :-)

Peace and love
Armeen

2 comments:

Banna said...

i'm a big fan of u....i guess u kno that.haven't yet listen ur album due to time factor.hope to get some nice post from u here.

rupu said...

I just found this blog---n i m just happy---i collected ur album as soon it realeasd---n i just listen some of them everyday b4 going out---i just cant comment anything regarding ur voice---its speechless---ur voice makes me BHABLESHHIN---GHUM is my favorite 1---after that AY GHUM BHANGAI,SHONDHAY,ONNO ROKOM RAT,SHAGOTOM,---I just dont listen 2 MEGH O RATER GOLPO----
THts all----

Stay well-sis.
God 'll b with u everytime 4 having such a ADVUT SHUNDAR voice

Armeen Musa's Fan Box